Dense select structural Grade 38mm x 140mm
£22.95 excluding VAT
Dense select structural (DSS) grade Southern yellow pine is a strong structurally capable material with a high aesthetic.
DSS grading rules allow some knots and wane, but these are limited.
Treated to UC4 ground contact ,and Kiln dried after treatment,this section provides a strong stable material for deck framing, screen building, raised planters outdoor timber structures etc .
At a glance
- DSS structural grade stressrated C24
- UC4 treated for ground contact
- Some knots and wane may occur but generally of good appearance
- Grown in the Southern states of the USA
- Highest export grade Southern pine framing timber.
- Available in 4890mm lengths only
- Recommended Fixings – Stainless steel 5x75mm or 6.5x100mm landscape screws.
- Colour will darken naturally to a nut brown with UV exposure or can be coloured with a tinted deck oil to suit any taste.